- Bounce-assist pedal for hands-free soothing.
- Deep Papasan-style seat, calming vibrations, and a removable mobile.
- Up to 20-minutes of music and sounds, plus volume control.
- Machine-washable, plush seat pad and head support feature moon & stars.
- An elevated seat makes it easier to put a baby in and take out.
We used to struggle to put my son down to nap during the day because he always wanted to be held and rocked, so we purchased this bouncer. The vibrations and lullabies do a great job of helping him sleep and give my arms a welcome break. He has acid reflux so the incline helps him relieve that, as well. I like that it's at chair height so I can easily pick him up and transfer him to the crib once he falls asleep, although he prefers to nap on there. It's one of his favorite places to hang out. So glad I purchased this!
I use this product for ky 7 week old baby boy and he loves it. And he falls asleep listening to the bird sounds and vibration is stronger than i thought it would be. I love it. The foot peddle is so easy to get the bouncing going.
My baby loves this I would buy it as a gift in a heartbeat
Definitely a life saver, my baby hated the swing so I needed something to set her down in that she actually enjoyed, she falls asleep in this every single time. it's extremely lightweight so I am able to carry my baby while carrying the bouncer as well.
I bought this for my first grandson. It is a good product.