- Full HD 1080p Video and 40ft Super Night Vision: Enjoy industry leading video clarity and super night vision up to 40ft. It will automatically switch to night vision mode when the lights go out so that you never miss a beat.
- Smart Motion Detection Zones & Notifications: Draw specific zones within your cameras field of view where you would like to detect activity. When activity is detected, you will receive a notification in real-time.
- Real Time Two-Way Audio: Communication made easy. Simply tap the microphone function in the EZVIZ app to activate simultaneous audio transmission to listen and speak as if you are in the same room.
- Setup Anywhere: The compact size of the camera blends in very well with any home decor. A magnet is also built-in to the base and can be easily mount to a metallic surface. A metal plate is also included.
- Subscription Free Video Storage: The camera comes with a MicroSD Card Slot included. If you need additional back up, subscription based cloud storage options also available but not required. (MicroSD sold Seperately).
This is used to keep an eye on a person with dementia and to occasionally check on his caregivers.Camera is super easy to install and the customer service gets a 5 star rating. Had a minor issue that was taken care of.
They are not the best camera out there but at this price point is one of the best in my opinion. Very easy to setup. The App could use a little work but nothing mayor. The fact that you can choose to store your video on a SD and skip the cloud is a big plus and that means no monthly subscription fee.
I purchased my first EZVIZ C1C on Aug 21, 2021 (I purchased another on Sept 18). The setup is super easy and the app is reliable and user friendly. The magnetic base is very strong and secure, and the cord it comes with is about 9 or 10 ft long. As for recording, there is virtually no lag time between event notifications.I keep one camera inside garage and the backlight feature is amazing. If garage is open and lets too much light in to see individuals clearly, I can adjust the lighting and make it a little darker so I can see what is happening inside and outside of the garage.Unlike the Wyze Cam v3 that Iv'e had to return twice, the EZVIZ cameras have not frozen or gone offline since installation. My other camera is at the front door. I keep it in between front and storm doors and it still picks up motion nicely. it's early days yet but so far I am very happy with them.
Without a doubt this is one of the best buys I've made in a long time. The price was super cheap for the quality of product, ease of setup, quality of the app, etc... I bought this so my father could keep an eye on my bedridden mother without having to be with her all the time (she has Alzheimer's). This simple $25 investment has allowed him the freedom to move about the house and yard without worry. Honestly, this dependable little camera (that also has two way communication!) has changed the quality of his life. I would recommend this product, and have already done so on several occasions, to anyone in need of this type of product and the peace of mind that it brings.
We have the camera setup on the window next to our front door and it's motion sensor does work through the glass. I'm able to view the camera feed live on my phone as well as look back on past motion alerts or time periods. The app is a little frustrating at first and the camera originally didn't recognize the sd card but, after removing the card a couple times it eventually recognized it