- Open or close your garage from anywhere. Simply download the free myQ app for iPhone or Android and get connected with your very own Smart Garage.
- Give access to family or friends while on the go.
- Never worry if the garage is closed at night by setting a close schedule.
- Receive real-time notifications to any garage door activity for added peace of mind.
- Compatible with all major branded openers manufactured after 1993 with safety sensors. Control a second door with additional sensor (sold separately on this page).
- System Requirements: A router with 2.4 gigahertz Wi-Fi frequency, router with 802.11 B/G/N, a router within 50 feet of the Smart Garage Control (more details in PDF user manual). Must have a sectional garage door.
I don't know how many time i left my house absent minded and could not remember if I closed the garage door. with the app always updating me and sending me notifications when it opens and closes its great. peace of mind is peace of mind.
We bought this with the hopes that it would work with our 2 garage doors. We have a brand new home, builder put in Genie 1028 model. The model finder claimed this wouldn't work with them but low and behold, it does!
It went up so easy. Just read the directions for a fast installation. It worked with the very first push of the app button. I didn't have to pay fee for it to work like some people were talking about I don't know where that came from
It works. I can open and close the garage door with the app. I get notifications when the door is opened and closed. I can easily get deliveries in my garage through .
The unit works very well, I am extremely satisfied with its performance. The only issue I had was with the set up of the unit. Following the instructions I was not able to get the unit to connect with my Wi-Fi network. In the end I resorted to You-tube and watched one of the installation videos which greatly simplified the connection process. Instructions lacking but the unit works great.