- 90 MIN RUN TIME: With an upgraded lithium-ion battery, it is fine-tuned with more automated sensor programming improving errors getting stuck and climbing over a threshold.
- 1 TOUCH GO: Wireless robotic vacuum cleaner vacuums tile, hardwood flooring, and short carpet - Smart 1 touch power up. The robotic vacuum has anti-fall cliff sensors that automatically self detect a gap and guides it from running off stairs.
- 2.9 ULTRA LOW PROFILE: Features a 2.9" thin low profile that vacuums through any dining room or kitchen floors and is small enough to fit under the furniture couch or bed in your house.
- DUAL ROTATING BRUSHES: The robotic floor cleaner has 2 auto-side sweeper brushes that extend the reach of the vacuum and rotate to catch indoor dirt and debris in rooms corners and on tiles or hardwood floor.
- ALLERGY AND PET FRIENDLY: The automatic vacuum cleaner's air filter keeps air pure and fine dust particles trapped inside the dustbin.
This was my first experience with one of these types of vacuums. It works great! I let it loose in my house which is around 1500 square feet. It cruised around and I was pretty surprised by how much it picked up. Most of my house is hard wood floors but it worked fine on a couple of carpeted areas. I took it out of the box, let it charge, put the replaceable brushes on and let it go. It's not as loud as I was expecting either. Overall very pleased with it.
For the price this little vac does a great job. I have concrete and tile floors and two rugs. It does a great job in the different heights, doorways and getting around my many obstacles. I bought my first one about 5 years ago to help keep up with cat hair and dander I loved it so much that after daily use it no longer would charge. Incredible value considering the massive hours it worked and I got to sit back and watch!
This automatic smart robot has been a sweet deal for our family. Our favorite places to use it are in bedrooms and bathrooms. I'm going to run it in the kitchen when I'm done writing this review! When the light turns blue, it's done charging. I just stick it in the room, hit the button, and shut the door. Easy-peasy. Our kids think it's more fun to pick up their toys and clothes if they know that we'll run the robot vacuum when they are done. So simple. I did let it charge overnight when we first got it.....the instructions didn't say to do that. I just wanted to make sure that the robot vacuum was fully charged the first time.
I got this for my home office. This vacuum makes it easy for me to press a button and let it clean up the entire office. It sweeps up everything on the floor it gets under my desk. I tried it on my low carpets in my basement (which I don't use too much) and it keeps it nice and clean as well. After cleaning my office it travels out into the rest of the basement keeping it tidy. It's able to clean everything on one charge without any issue. Easy to empty the bin inside. Very excited by this purchase.
This robotic vacuum was actually a big surprise. Works great on my carpeted floor at home and the kitchen tile. Works exactly as in the description and runs for about 1.5 hours with 4 hours charging time. it's 1/3 of the price of other robotic vacuums and works surprisingly well when you take that into account. Works better on harder surfaces but also better than expected on the thick carpet in my apartment.The suction is rather strong and the dust bin is a great size. it's automatic so it gets the job done, and then charges itself when needed.Emptying it out is very easy - just lift the lid and pull the dust container out to empty it.