- 1080P Full HD & 2-Way Audio: This doorbell camera has a 166 wide-angle lens and 120 human detection range, providing the best angle of view in motion detection performance. You can use the mobile app to talk to the person who rings the doorbell in real-time, or a pre-recorded 30-second voice message to quickly respond for easy convenience.
- Rechargeable Battery & Easy Installation: This wireless doorbell camera is powered by a built-in rechargeable battery . The rechargeable 6700mAh 18650 batteries last up to 4-6 months so that you wont have to charge the batteries too often.Taking just 5 minutes to set up, simply mount with the provided screws and wall anchors.
- Smart PIR Motion Detection & Alerts: The video doorbell contains a built-in PIR motion sensor which can detect the slightest movement in front of the door. You will get a push notification on your phone if someone pass .
- Remote Control on App & Multiple Users: The smart doorbell is easy to connect to the app, allowing you to place outdoors without installing wires. The smart video doorbell supports multiple family members on the online app, compatible with both iOS and Android.The video doorbell connects with 2.4GHz WiFi (not support 5GHz).
- Cloud Storage & Local Storage: The doorbell camera allows financial encryption, supporting up to 128G Micro SD and Cloud storage. Youll never miss out on a moment with remote playback video on the encrypted Cloud service wherever you are.
This smart video doorbell was exactly what I was looking for. I use it on my office door to identify who is there. I love the auto message that responds should I be away from my desk or phone, as well as the option to directly speak to the person at the door. I also like that everyone in the office has access via the app to monitor the doorbell. The chime is subtle, not startling. The sound and picture is crystal clear. I also like that the camera video doorbell can be removed from the bracket and brought inside when the office is closed. Also, worth noting is that since we are using this inside an office building we have the option to just record when the doorbell is pushed, avoiding all hall traffic that goes by the door from recording. Perfect for peace of mind and security.
Inexpensive device purchased to Deter Doorbell "Ding Ding Ditchers". Picture can be SD or HD and Kudos to the High Quality! Easy installation, the Longest part was the initial 8-10 hour charging. 100% Recommend, as I am Extremely picky about my purchases.
We recently installed this camera and so far we're very happy with it. The amount of features and the above average reviews were hard to beat for the money. Installation was simple, although we're still experimenting with the settings and preferences. We travel frequently, and I like that it gives us one more way to be able to check on the house in real time while we're on the road. I also found a way to display the real time streaming from the camera on one of my PC monitors so I can see the front porch and driveway while I'm working at the computer, day or night.
This door bell camera was very easy to setup and configure. It is made of strong material and very well made.As soon as the doorbell is activated, the built-in camera sends a very clear video or photo to the CloudEdge camera app as well as an auxiliary USB connected alert bell. It also has an infrared sensor that will alert the phone and send video if someone walks in front of the unit. Video clips are saved to a SD card or an available paid cloud account. The two-way intercom was very clear and has (3) pre-recorded messages that can be recorded for the visitors.The batteries are rechargeable and the battery life is stated to be 2-3 months. The unit can also be permanately powered by a low voltage source.The unit worked well at about 100 feet.The cost is substantially less than comparable units, and I highly recommend it.